SERVICES WE OFFER
- Online registration of your micro-entreprise to obtain extrait K-bis (SIRET number)
- Online registration for food delivery platforms such as UBER EATS, DELIVEROO and STUART
- Contact platform support teams in the event of a problem with your account
- Creation of URSSAF account for quarterly income declaration
- Online application to obtain a “certificate of vigilance” and submit it on the Provigis platform
- Modification/Cancellation of micro-entrepreneur account online
- Procedure for renting an electric bike
- Vehicle change request – from bicycle to electric bike or scooter
Our problem solving services
If you have any problems with your account, we will contact UBER, DELIVEROO and STUART support teams by chatbox and e-mail to resolve these issues.
- Blockage due to failure to submit required documents
- Accidental creation of a double account due to change of cell phone or e-mail address
- Problems related to the delivery of orders for technical reasons
Please note that if your account is suspended due to fraudulent use, such as borrowing an account to a third party, there is no point to make appeal.
HOW TO WORK WITH UBER EATS AS A FOOD DELIVERY PARTNER
When you register as a food delivery partner on Uber Eats platform, you must first submit your K-bis (or business status report via SIRENE), the crime report amended by Uber and your passport photo (selfie).
Next, they will ask you to submit a photo of your Uber bag and your French identity card or resident card. You then have to wait for an activation message, which may take a few days or more depending on the platform’s requirements for delivery persons.
Once your account is activated, you’ll need to work very carefully and be punctual. You need to collect orders from restaurants quickly and deliver them to customers on time.
You must remain vigilant when Uber asks you for a selfie, as you are obliged to send it within 10 minutes. Otherwise, your activity will be considered fraudulent and your account will be permanently deactivated.
Your customer satisfaction rate must always be above 90%, otherwise your account will be deactivated.
Every six months, Uber asks for a certificate of vigilance issued by the URSSAF and it is mandatory to provide this document on your account, otherwise your Uber Rider account could be temporarily suspended.
How to obtain vigilance certificate?
URSSAF issues the document. If you are in good standing with URSSAF for the quarterly declaration of contributions and payment, you can download the certificate from your URSSAF account.
HOW TO BECOME A DELIVEROO RIDER
To become DELIVEROO rider, you need to follow a number of formalities. Since 3 October 2023, the registration process has become a little more complicated with a number of unpleasent surprises. First and foremost, you need to submit K-bis or SIRENE status report (avis de situation) which must not be older than 3 months, your bank account details (RIB) and your identity card. The address on your RIB will be considered as official address.
You’ll not receive any instant e-mail from Deliveroo. After 2 to 4 weeks, you may receive e-mail from the platform asking you to update your information and to resend your identity card for additonal vérification.
The applicant has to choose his/her vehicle among bicycle, electric bicycle, scooter and electric scooter. If the applicant chooses another vehicle instead of a normal bicyle, he/she must present proof of ownership of the vehicle (such as purchase invoice, registration certificate known as certificat d’immatriculation in French) and the photograph of the vehicle, as well as the resident card or French identity card of the applicant.
In particular, for electric bicycles and electric scooters, you must present the purchase invoice. The registration certificate (carte grise) is compulsory for scooters.
Please note that if the registration date of your micro-entreprise is more than 5 months old, you will be asked to provide a certificate of vigilance. In this case, you must have an URSSAF account and your quarterly declaration must be done (even if you have not worked, you must declare your income as ‘0’) in order to receive the above-mentioned certificate.
Delivroo may send you an e-mail asking you to provide your income tax number or the name of the commercial court where your micro-business is registered. However, according to our observations, these requests depend on the platform’s algorithm and vary from person to person.
Once you have received the e-mail inviting you to sign a work contract in Docusign format, you have reached the final stage. Once you have signed the contract electronically, you will receive an e-mail to order your work equipment, which will be delivered to you free of charge.
After the activation of the DELIVEROO rider account, the applicant will receive an email to create an account on the PROVIGIS platform where the user will submit his vigilance certificate, the status of K-bis (known as Avis de situation de SIRENE in French) and a declaration of non-existence of foreign employees, and these 3 documents must be renewed every 3 months.
A rider must be careful about the time while picking up orders at the restaurants and delivering those to the customers. DELIVEROO gives priority to the satisfaction of its customers. The rider’s account can be permanently deactivated after a customer’s complaint. DELIVEROO has a zero tolerance policy on non respect of delivery rules.
Please note that DELIVEROO asks Riders to take selfies at work, just like Uber Eats.
HOW TO WORK WITH STUART
The following documents are required to work with STUART:
Bank account details (RIB)
Certificate de vigilance (if the micro-entreprise is more than six months old)
Otherwise, the rules for working with STUART are exactly the same as for the other platforms mentioned above.
To finalise the applicant’s registration, STUART organises an online appointment and you must present your bike. Once the application has been accepted, the platform organises a training session lasting approximately one hour.
Learn how to talk and send messages to clients while delivering food
You’re working as a food delivery person in France, but finding it difficult to communicate with your clients due to lack of proficiency in French. We’re now making some videos on this topic which will help you to broaden your written and verbal communication skills in the field.
Do you want to work independently, but don’t have a micro-entreprise yet?
If you’d like to work independently or start a business in France, or you’ve an idea of starting an individual project beside your regular job, you've to register yourself as a Micro-entrepreneur.
In the beginning, in 2009, the status was designated as ‘Auto-entrepreneur’ to allow people with low paying jobs to supplement their income by providing services to individuals or companies, with the exception of certain regulated activities.
In 2016, the two legal statuses, Auto-entrepreneur and Micro-enterprise, were merged into a single status 'Micro-Entrepreneur' to facilitate stronger economic activities.
The benefits of Micro-entrepreneur status :
1. Social charges to be paid as a percentage of revenue depending on the line of work. For example, if you work as a food delivery partner, you've to pay 22.10% of your income to URSSAF. It is12.30% for sale of goods.
2. Exempt from Value added Tax (TVA) on a turnover limit of 36,800€ for services, and 91,900€ for the sale of goods
Micro-entrepreneur status is not appropriate for all lines of work, such as artistic or a regulated profession. Before registration make sure whether your professional activity complies with the law. In case of doubt, talk to a competent person or write to us.
Attention: Salaried resident card holders (Titre de séjour -salarié) are not entitled to open micro-entrepreneur account.
Please note that the INPI registration system sometimes confuses a 4-year subsidiary protection card with a multi-annual salary card. In this case, your application may be rejected initially.
Students holding nationality of one of the twenty-eight countries of the EU and Algeria can become a micro-entrepreneur. The only condition is that the address of his/her micro-enterprise should be in France. But this is not possible for students from other countries. They need to change status. Those who want to give up their student residence permit and apply for a temporary professional residence permit, to validate the change of status, they will need to justify a viable project and provide all the documents in this regard to the prefecture (projections over three years, business plan, etc.).
NOTE: Support for business creators and takeovers (ACRE) is a contribution reduction scheme designed to encourage the creation and takeover of businesses. Currently, for food delivery services, you have to pay 11% of your income to URSSAF after the reduction for the first three quarters of the working year, after which the contribution rate will increase in instalments to the normal rate.
- Job seeker receiving unemployment benefits
- Job seeker registered with Pôle Emploi (Work office) for 6 months during the period of last 18 months who is not receiving unemployment benefits
- Recipient of Revenu de Solidarité Active (RSA) or Allocation de Solidarité Spécifique (ASS)
- Young people between 18 and 25 years old
- A person under 30 years who does not receive unemployment benefits (insufficient employment period to qualify) or person under 30 years of age who is recognized as disabled
- An employee who is dismissed from a company in safeguard, in recovery or in judicial liquidation takes over the activity of the company
- A person who has signed a business project support contract (mentioned in article L. 127-1 of the French Commercial Code), provided that he or she meets one of the 6 conditions listed above on the date of signing this contract
- Person creating a company located in a priority district of the city policy (QPPV)
- Recipient of the shared child education benefit (PrePare)
Additional conditions to benefit from the ACRE :
- Not having benefited from it during the previous 3 years
- Have complied with a waiting period of one calendar year in case of resumption of activity
If you are considered to be under one of the above conditions, you must submit a certificate to that effect to apply for ACRE. This request must be made within 45 days following the date of publication of the K-Bis.
As it is mentioned above, micro-entrepreneurs are exempt from Value added Tax (TVA) on a turnover limit of 36,800€ for services, and 91,900€ for the sale of goods
But note that under the micro-enterprise scheme, maximum turnover ceiling is set at 77,700€ for services falling into the industrial and commercial profits (BIC) or non-commercial profits (BNC) categories.
Sales of goods, sales for consumption on the premises and the provision of accommodation cannot exceed the maximum turnover limit of 188,700€.
If your revenues are higher than the abovementioned slabs, you are obliged to move your business to a different legal structure, such as an individual enterprise (EI) or a limited company (SASU, SAS, SARL or EURL).
If you don’t want to start working after opening your micro-enterprise, it will remain active for around two years. On the other hand, even if you do not work, you must declare quarterly income to URSSAF mentioning ‘0’ . If you don’t do that, you may have to pay fines in the future.
If you decide not continuing your micro-entreprise activities, it would be better for you to close the account to avoid administrative formalities related to it.
Being a micro-entrepreneur, you've to pay the CFE at the end of the year, except in the following cases:
- If you are in your first year of activity, for example, you've started working in 2021, you will not pay CFE in 2021, but in 2022.
- If your annual turnover is less than €5,000 (even after the first year of activity)
In this case you will receive an email from the Income Tax Office (impôts.gouv.fr) instructing you to open a professional account. You can pay CFE through that account.